VisorCentral.com
Blast from the past! We stopped updating VisorCentral in late 2002, but feel free to browse around and feel nostalgic. There are 135 reviews and over a thousand articles in our archives. Also check out an even older version of the site.
FrontStoriesProductsGuidesSupportDiscussionMobileAbout            
 
visorcentral.com >> Stories >> Business
Info on Palm IPO

Tue Dec 14, 1999 - 9:36 AM EST - By James Hromadka


As most people know, 3COM is spinning off Palm Computing in an IPO sometime in February. The IPO will be for less than 20% of the total shares for Palm. The remaining 80% will be divided among 3COM shareholders. Palm, Inc. (the new official name) will trade in Nasdaq under the symbol PALM. Yesterday 3COM filed the registration statement with the SEC.


 

Copyright 1999-2016 Smartphone Experts. All rights reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy
VisorCentral is not not affiliated with or endorsed by Handspring Inc in any way.